We Clean Carpets and much more.
Carpet Cleaning Services
All of our carpet cleaning is a completely residue-free steam cleaning with the latest equipment available.
- We take time to view the area to be cleaned with you to identify any spots, high traffic areas, and/or areas of concern.
- We pre-treating your carpet focusing on heavily soiled areas and spots with an enzyme-based cleaner.
- Perform an analysis of the carpet to ensure complete soil removal.
- Steaming hot water rinse to remove all soil from the carpet.
- Final inspection of the carpet to ensure the carpet is completely clean.
To see the entire process, please take a look at this Video. Click Here.
Air Duct Cleaning
Our top of the line equipment utilizes negative air cleaning. This method means that while your vents and ducts are thoroughly cleaned, all dust particles are contained and removed. We utilize a high volume vacuum hooked up to the main ductwork while air whips to agitate all debris lose. During the whole cleaning process, the vacuum traps all the dust and debris in a H.E.P.A. filter.
Top reasons why it is important to have regular maintenance on ductwork:
- Dust and debris collects in your ductwork. Therefore, contaminates get blown back into your house every time your heating or A.C. fan turns on.
- A scientific study at Yale determined that the air in 19 of 20 homes is more polluted than outside air.
- Dust, molds, animal dander, as well as other allergens can live in your ductwork causing allergies and other health issues.
- In some cases, the build up of debris can become a fire hazard.
Chimney sweeps always come with a level 1 inspection. Notably, giving you the peace of mind that comes with a safe functioning hearth system. Because our company focus is on cleaning, we make your living space our top priority. We always have a certified H.E.P.A. vacuum running during the entire process. Our goal is to leave your hearth and surrounding areas in pristine condition
- The main cause of chimney fires is a build up of creosote.
- Creosote, soot, bird and rodent nests, and other debris can cause blocked airflow.
- Blocked airflow can prevent toxic gasses from properly escaping and ultimately releasing them into your home.
- Chimney maintenance will keep your chimney in good working order. Also, this will keep your home and family safe from fires and carbon monoxide gasses.
- It is important to have your chimney cleaned and inspected at the end of the burning season every year. This will allow time for any needed repairs, increases air flow, and eliminates any associated odors.
Need a couch or chair cleaned too? No problem, we also deep clean all types of upholstered furniture including silk, leather, and microfiber. This maintenance helps furniture last longer.
Tile and Grout
While tile and stone are beautiful additions to your home, keeping them clean can be a challenge. Let us do the hard work for you. Regular cleanings will keep your tile clean, healthy, and in good condition.
Removing mold and water damage after a flood or sewer backup? Our team will give you peace of mind in knowing your home will be safe. Indeed, your family’s health is of the highest importance,
An unhealthy crawl space leads to higher electric bills, cold floors, molds, and pest infestation. Our team can recommend the best solution to fit your needs.